Monstrously cool design possibilities await kids with this LEGO DOTS Monster Bracelets (41923) kit! This creative set features 2 adjustable, flexible bands in mint and blue that fit around wrists of all sizes and includes 32 colourful, monster-decorated tiles. They're easy and intuitive to create and kids can make the bracelets uniquely theirs to suit their outfit or mood. This set makes a great treat or just-because gift.
LEGO DOTS sets let kids explore self-expression and free creativity as they make and decorate the different kits however they like. Anything goes with these bracelets and all the other DOTS kits – the magic lies in a child’s imagination. The range of different bracelets make great, unexpected, anytime treats or the best birthday gifts for kids who love creative DIY crafts.
- Surprise a monster-loving child with this spookily fun LEGO DOTS Monster Bracelets (41923) craft kit and start them off on an open-ended journey of design.
- Frightfully cool jewelry on display! Kids can push their design skills as they decorate the bracelets, which feature 2 adjustable bands and 32 colourful tiles. Play starts right out of the bag!
- This kit is great on its own for quick, imaginative creativity. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO DOTS Extra DOTS bags to expand their designs with cool new ideas.
- Any DIY or arts-and-crafts fan will love this customizable kit. The durable bracelets and colourful decorated tiles will make a fun holiday gift or a little extra treat for kids aged 6 and up.
- Small, fun and totally portable. With the bracelets each measuring over 7 in. (20 cm) long, there's lots of space for kids to be creative.
- Open the bag and decorating the bracelet starts right away. Easy-to-follow inspiration on the packaging makes creating a snap – whatwill young designers come up with first?
- These cool LEGO DOTS kits represent free creativity. The ready-to-decorate bracelets offer bite-sized opportunities to help build children’s imagination and confidence through fun.
- LEGO DOTS sets offer open-ended play and encourage self-expression through creating and customizing jewelry or room decor items, bringing the joy of LEGO play to a new group of kids.
- LEGO components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart reliably every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.