Wonder Woman vs. Cheetah
- Number 76157
- DC theme
- Ages 8+
- 371 pieces
- Released 27 April, 2020
- Retired 31 December, 2020
- RRP $59.99
Young super heroes can relive Wonder Woman 1984 movie action with the LEGO DC Wonder Woman vs Cheetah (76157) building kit. When Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) encounters her archenemy, Cheetah (Dr Barbara Minerva), at the transmitter tower, the scene is set for an epic battle!
- This 2-sided model includes a high-tech bunker and a revolving transmitter tower. When kids bring Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) and her archenemy, Cheetah (Dr Barbara Minerva), to the scene… anything can happen!
- A winged Wonder Woman and Cheetah minifigures provide super-hero action, while a Max minifigure is at the control center. High above, the transmitter tower rotates through 360 degrees and up and down.
- Kids can fix the Wonder Woman minifigure to the rotating transmitter. As she flies around the tower, Max stands at the controls. When the Super-Villain, Cheetah, arrives, it’s time for an epic battle!
- Boys and girls aged 7 and up will enjoy exciting, imaginative adventures with this popular LEGO DC Wonder Woman toy. A hot, action-packed gift for all young super heroes.
- Measuring 7” (19 cm) high and 6” (17cm) wide, with a radar dish measuring 7” (20cm) across, the LEGO DC Wonder Woman vs Cheetah (76157) set encourages imaginative play on a large scale.
- With no batteries required, kids can enjoy this Wonder Woman 1984 LEGO DC playset whenever they want. Hands-on, battery-free play develops their creative thinking, imaginative role play and problem-solving skills.
- Looking for a super-hero playset for a kid who's new to LEGO building toys? This Wonder Woman and Cheetah toy comes with an easy-to-follow guide that gets kids building and playing without delay.
- LEGO DC playsets inspire imaginative group and solo play as kids recreate favorite movie scenes, make up stories of their own and put the awesome playsets on display in their room.
- LEGO building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to ensure every building set meets the highest global safety standards for your little super hero.
- Weight: 0.555 kg
- EAN: 5702016619577
- Box Length: 282 mm
- Box Width: 262 mm
- Box Height: 76 mm
- Building instructions
You might also like
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection