This set has been sourced from an overseas seller and is not immediately available for shipping. Purchasing now secures your set. You should expect some minor shelf-wear. When we receive the set we will contact you and advise of any significant damage to the box, including photos. If the set takes more than 4 weeks to arrive we will advise you of the delay. If for any reason you change your mind before we ship the set you can cancel and receive a full refund, no questions asked (including due to the condition of box.) If the set doesn't reach us (due to being lost in transit) we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you in full.
Give your young Harry Potter™ fan the chance to battle one of the most dangerous dragons in the wizarding world. The LEGO® Harry Potter 75946 Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge is a gift for kids filled with magical adventures. Anyone aged 8 and over will love helping Harry compete against rival students from other schools of magic, as they strive to retrieve the mysterious golden egg. But that's not all. There's a Hungarian Horntail dragon to defeat! With its moveable limbs and wings, it'll take quick-thinking wizardry to outmaneuver this ferocious beast. With 4 minifigures included, this Harry Potter LEGO dragon set will inspire endless imaginative adventures.
- Includes 4 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Harry Potter, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory and Viktor Krum, each with their own wand.
- This hot Harry Potter™ toy features a posable Hungarian Horntail dragon with flames in its mouth and movable limbs and wings, plus a buildable opening tent for the champions to wait their turn in the Triwizard Tournament, as seen in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ movie. All characters have wands, and inside the tent is a bed, 2 cups, a small shelf and potion bottle.
- Also includes Harry’s Firebolt racing broomstick, a rocky environment containing the golden egg, and a chain to attach the dragon.
- Hungarian Horntail with wings open measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide.
- The tent (closed) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 8” (10cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- The tent (opened) measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.