Box has shelf-wear, e.g. worn box corners, creases, or minor squashing. [read more]
Join the LEGO® City deep-sea explorers at the Deep Sea Operation Base! Help the experts analyze samples taken from the seabed, while above the surface the powerful seaplane arrives with a flatbed submarine and extra oxygen supplies. Lower the sub into the water and dive down to help the research submarine investigate the mysterious chest locked in an underwater cove. Use the sub’s robotic arms to cut through the iron chain and open the cove gate. Then use the deep-sea diver’s crowbar to open thechest and discover the hidden treasure. But watch out, there’s a snappy shark on the way! It’s just another day for the deep-sea explorers! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a pilot, deep-sea diver, scuba diver and 2 deep-sea explorers.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted accessories: a pilot, deep-sea diver, scuba diver and 2 deep-sea explorers
- Features an operation base, seaplane, flatbed submarine with spare oxygen tank, research submarine with opening bubble cockpit, cove with gate, seaweed and a shark
- Operation base features a sliding crane system with working winch, 2 large domed windows, sealed hatch, 2 detachable oxygen tanks and an opening function that allows access to the detailed interior with seat, controlcenter, harpoon, crowbar and a torch
- Seaplane features spinning propellers and cargo bay with opening doors
- Accessory elements include a chest, gold bar, 3 diamonds and a fire extinguisher
- Join the exploration team at the underwater base
- Pilot the awesome seaplane
- Find the sunken treasure!
- Deliver oxygen supplies with the flatbed sub
- Operation base measures over 7” (18cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- Seaplane measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 13” (33cm) wide
- Flatbed sub measures over 1” (3cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Research sub measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide