This set has been sourced from an overseas seller and is not immediately available for shipping. Purchasing now secures your set. You should expect some minor shelf-wear. When we receive the set we will contact you and advise of any significant damage to the box, including photos. If the set takes more than 4 weeks to arrive we will advise you of the delay. If for any reason you change your mind before we ship the set you can cancel and receive a full refund, no questions asked (including due to the condition of box.) If the set doesn't reach us (due to being lost in transit) we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you in full.
Build a detailed LEGO® brick model of the Flatiron Building, the most striking of New York’s earliest skyscrapers. Rising up from a triangular wedge of land between Broadway, Fifth Avenue and East 22nd Street, the ‘Fuller Building’ – as it was originally named – became one of the city’s tallest buildings at 20 stories on completion in 1902. A penthouse, built three years later, added an extra story. The locals’ nickname for the building was later officially adopted, and the ‘Flatiron Building’ has since been officially recognized as a National Historic Landmark. This intricate model captures the limestone façade and elegant Beaux-Arts styling of architect Daniel Burnham’s masterpiece in LEGO brick.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Flatiron Building.
- Features a nameplate.
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building.
- Measures 5” (15cm) tall, 3” (8cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets.
- The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history.